Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life?
(01-28-2018, 02:38 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: While I agree with your sentiment about Marv, your statement about his height is not remotely accurate.  I met him and looked him dead in the eye and I am a shade under 6'.

His combine numbers show 5'11" and they are incredibly meticulous in their measurements.  Lots of guys "shrink" at the combine.  Ross came it at 5'11"

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/john-ross?id=2558010

Well I was 2 feet away saying john ,John. Before they start really pushing in the crowd like wild animals and they called him to leave. But I guess we both have different perceptions of him. I still think 5'9 at best. I think that's why he's had so many injuries and that's why they say he can't block. He's little for a receiver. That's why I don't have alot of faith he can just take the outside #2. He might end up just being a slot and gadget guy like Hawkins .

Edit , I think they lie about height all the time they say Mayfield is 6ft ,and that's just hard to believe. I like Mayfield but he looks short.actually him and Ross might be the same size about except Ross is skinny.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life? - bengalsturntup926 - 01-28-2018, 07:01 PM