Falcons
Steelers
Cowboys
Bears
Broncos
Giants
Jets

Lions:
Golden Tate had 1331 yards last year and he's a capable #1 on his own. Tate is so much better than Sanu and MLJ that's it's ridiculous. Calvin is still better than AJ. Ebron has as much potential as Eifert. Pettigrew is more experienced than our backup TE's.

Falcons: I can see it. AJ is better than Julio, IMO. Their best TE is Tamme. Roddy is declining.

Steelers: Na. You have to say that Brown is at least equal to AJ at this point. Wheaton and Bryant are at least equal to Sanu and MLJ. I actually like them a bit more. Heath Miller > Eifert at this point.

Cowboys: Debatable. Dez and AJ are about as equal as it gets. Williams is right there with Sanu or MLJ. Witten is better than Eifert. 

Broncos: DT and AJ are close. Sanders is a far better #2 than anything we have. Owen Daniels is still serviceable. 

Giants: Beckham + Cruz will be fun to watch. Reuben Randle "only" had 938 yards last year. Preston Parker had over 400 yards. Their TE (Larry Donnell) had 623 yards. Honestly, I think this may be the best group of receivers in the NFL.

Honestly, I'd put us behind the Giants, Colts, Steelers, and maybe the Cowboys and Broncos. So 5th or 6th sounds about right. I would've put the Bears and Packers ahead of us before the injuries to Kevin White and Jordy Nelson.

Fwiw, the Titans have one of the deepest WR groups with Kendall Wright, Harry Douglas, Hakeem Nicks, Justin Hunter, Dorial Green-Beckham and Jacoby Ford. No true studs yet, but that's one deep depth chart.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Insider ranks Bengals #2 receiving corps in the NFL - Shake n Blake - 08-27-2015, 06:53 PM