Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Indians will remove Chief Wahoo logo from their uniforms
(01-31-2018, 01:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I always though that logo looked goofy to begin with, something a minor league team would use.

Personally I dont care, but if it makes a few people feel better, then oh well.

Yeah, to each his own, as long as you try to be consistent.  I've noticed people like to tell other people to "just ignore" things don't offend them, but when something offends them they don't feel the need to just ignore it, because they're totally having it "shoved down their throats."

I recall having a discussion with a coworker a few years back where he stated that people should just ignore the Redskins name/logo or get over it, but at the same time was really upset that he had to raise his impressionable daughter in a world where the gay agenda is allowed to be forced upon us. Simply put, the only things that are offensive and can't be simply ignored are the things that offend me...because you are offended by stupid stuff and the things that offend me are legit threats and should be treated as such.

People are full o' baloney.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleveland Indians will remove Chief Wahoo logo from their uniforms - Nately120 - 01-31-2018, 01:34 PM