Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Indians will remove Chief Wahoo logo from their uniforms
(01-31-2018, 01:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Excellent point.   I agree totally which is why people should keep their private business to themselves.   Including their beliefs on the sports logs and names.  No one is forced to root for a team.   And no one is forced to wear a logo.    

Just found out my neighbor was gay.   Had no idea and that is exactly how it should be.   Only found out because my wife inadvertently saw Something when she was gardening and thankfully he put up an additional  privacy hedge to take care of the issue.

Oh come, this is total crap.  I bet he had an idea that you were straight.  Did you hide that from him?  This is what I mean about the false-equivalency of being offended or keeping stuff to yourself.  The same guy who thinks gays should just keep it to themselves posts a pic of him and his wife and kid together on his facebook page.  Woah dude, quit shoving your heterosexuality down my throat!

Anyways, this is a long side rant that isn't about sports logos, but let me say you just really illustrated my point about how unfair and biased people are about personal views on things.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleveland Indians will remove Chief Wahoo logo from their uniforms - Nately120 - 01-31-2018, 01:58 PM