Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Indians will remove Chief Wahoo logo from their uniforms
(01-31-2018, 01:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh come, this is total crap.  I bet he had an idea that you were straight.  Did you hide that from him?  This is what I mean about the false-equivalency of being offended or keeping stuff to yourself.  The same guy who thinks gays should just keep it to themselves posts a pic of him and his wife and kid together on his facebook page.  Woah dude, quit shoving your heterosexuality down my throat!

Anyways, this is a long side rant that isn't about sports logos, but let me say you just really illustrated my point about how unfair and biased people are about personal views on things.

Being The normal isn’t unfair. When your abnormal your drawing attention to yourself. Sorry if my wife and children were shoving it in his face lol. He has his friends come over. They all work together So there is nothing to be biased about. We run our business together so it’s not a big deal. It’s more of an issue for my wife but that’s a cultural deal more than anything.

And yes his is an off topic rant that.we can continue another time. Nice chat

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleveland Indians will remove Chief Wahoo logo from their uniforms - StLucieBengal - 01-31-2018, 02:11 PM