Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life?
(01-28-2018, 02:34 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Only problem is, our coaching staff hasn't passed "Football For Dummies", the cliffnotes version, multiple choice exam as the prerequisite to Football 101.  In other words, the coaching staff on the Bengals is so stupid that everyone in the world can see it, but they not only fail to see it but get angry and defensive because "we don't know what we are talking about".  Watching the playoffs, you see such creativity, aggressiveness, and perfect execution.  We are lucky to see that in one drive, let alone an entire game.  

I have actually started to become empathetic toward our players stuck with these dumbasses.  

Hard to disagree with any of this.

(01-29-2018, 02:00 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Totally agree.  To me it sounds like Ross didn't put in the work and Marvin made him pay for it.  That's the way it works for most of us in the real world.  I'll take slow and smart over fast and stupid any day.

Once again a poster claiming something that is the exact opposite of John Ross's strengths.

To say Ross is stupid is stupid man.

(01-30-2018, 01:13 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Well, if it comes down to credibility, I would say the guy who has not shown complete incompetence over the last two years wins.... which would be ross.

What's our average points scored in the second half this year?? Marvin sure does know his offense.. good thing he put together the greatest oline with the greatest oline coach ever. It's been so awesome watching them this past couple of years!

(01-30-2018, 01:22 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: So 15 years without a playoff win is not slow enough for you?

And by your logic shouldn't Marvin be held accountable too?

Completely agree. :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-31-2018, 03:04 PM