Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Smith worth a 3rd round pick+player
(01-31-2018, 11:34 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I think it was a good trade for both.  The redskins finally have some clarity at the position and probably paid less than they would for cousins.  I also think kc was doing Smith a solid and not trading him to Cleveland.  The stains are going to have to massively overpay a quality fa qb as they all claim to want to go to a winner.  Fuller is a slot corner and not necessarily a true, shutdown outside cb

Wow. A post that actually makes sense for once.  Ninja

I almost said this exactly verbatim last night, but decided to shorten my post a bit. It turns out Cleveland did make an offer for Smith. Would be interesting to know what their offer was. 

(01-31-2018, 02:18 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Are thinking Kyle fuller of the bears?

I believe he was talking about WR Will Fuller of the Texans. For some reason I was thinking the Redskins drafted him (probably because they took WR Josh Doctson in the same round of the same draft), so I initially thought the Skins traded Will Fuller, not Kendall Fuller. 

Sheesh. You can tell I don't pay as much attention to the NFL as I used to. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex Smith worth a 3rd round pick+player - Shake n Blake - 01-31-2018, 03:25 PM