Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life?
(01-31-2018, 10:04 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Because it's been reported numerous times that John Ross has been a "healthy scratch". And yes, I know Ross was put on IR because of an injury, but Ross was put as a healthy scratch for numerous weeks BEFORE Ross even brought up the injury. He tried to play through it. It took until December for him to be put on IR.

So what if he was healthy.  Aren't you one of the people who also criticize Marvin for not "holding players accountable"?  If Ross was not putting in the effort in practice or learning the playbook it does not matter if he was healthy, Marvin should not have just given him playing time he did not deserve.

Also many of the games where he was listed as "healthy" it was because he was HIDING his shoulder problem.

(01-31-2018, 10:04 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: He continuously threw John Ross under the bus immediately after games

No he did not.  What exactly is your definition of "continuously"?

(01-31-2018, 10:04 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote:  Never heard him say it about Hill, Pacman, or Burfict let the team down.

That is just because you were not listening.  Marvin was all over Hill for having season ending surgery when the doctors said he could have kept playing.

I have never known a single coach who would intentionally make his team worse in order to get back at a player becasue the coach is judged by his record.  What would Marvin gain by making himself look worse?  That makes no sense to me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life? - fredtoast - 02-07-2018, 06:19 PM