Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denmark bans face veil: Incompatible with Danish values
(02-08-2018, 02:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Why do you keep obsessing over domestic violence victims?

Because of the obvious similarities between them and victims of religious oppression?  Do you really deal with victims of domestic violence?  I ask because someone who did for a living what you claim would never need to ask the question you just did.

Quote:I posted a link to an article from a Muslim woman who wears the hijab for reasons that clearly have NOTHING to do with her being intimidated by a man.  If you would just read it you would understand how silly your comparison sounds.

i read it and gave it as much credence as that of the standard female DV victim.  Given your extensive experience with female domestic violence victims you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Quote:Would you really be in favor of a law that said if a woman was the victim of physical abuse she could be charged with a crime if she ever had contact with the man again?

Sure Fredliar, that's what I insinuated.  Hilarious  Keep dissembling while you phostwhore.  I look forward to your perma ban, perma liar.   Smirk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denmark bans face veil: Incompatible with Danish values - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-08-2018, 03:08 AM