Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public School Takes Down Painting of Jesus
(08-28-2015, 01:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I agree they do.   But meddling with a lawsuit instead of just electing new school board members is absurd.     Obviously this has been in place for quite some time.    

Unless the school was making them kneel before the painting every day.   This really shouldn't be a legal issue at all.    

As you know I have never advocated forcing religion on anyone.   But I also am not sure why this is all of a sudden an issue.

Its not "all of a sudden an issue".  And as you say its no legal issue at all.  No need for religious images in a public school.

(08-28-2015, 01:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: One more thing....  

Town of 9,200 with 30 local churches.  

Why is this even a thing?  

Let locals decide what's best for them.   They aren't preaching in school.  That should be fine.

And yet that's not how it works at all.  That's why minorities have rights too.

(08-28-2015, 02:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If the local school board decides then that's their business.   They are elected by the locals.   They answer only to them.  

This lawsuit is a joke.

Every parent has the option of where to send their kid or to home school them.   no one is forced.

Hmmm....why can't the ones who want Jesus staring at them all day go to a religious school?  Isn't that their right?  No one is forcing them to go to public school.  Just pny up the bucks for a private one or home school.

Worked for the Duggars.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public School Takes Down Painting of Jesus - GMDino - 08-28-2015, 08:54 AM