Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Insider ranks Bengals #2 receiving corps in the NFL
(08-28-2015, 08:53 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I remember a couple balls being a little high, nothing extreme, but it was noticeable but like I said I'm pretty confident that it'll be worked out. Just something that came to mind, there may have only been 3-4 plays total, I'm not saying it happened on every throw or anything.

Off the top of my head, the one Eifert dropped was high, the INT over the middle of the field was high, and the INT where A.J. took his take on beach volleyball was a little high if I'm remembering the play correctly. Not excusing A.J., that was 110% on him, but I do believe Andy sailed it a bit.

I'm not talking about high balls, because, yeah, there were. Heck, even the one dump off pass to Gio was too high. I'm talking about passes where he hung the receiver out to dry (meaning, the dude was liable to get his block knocked off). The one to Eifert was one, thoughit was pretty much on target and would've resluted in a TD or the ball at the goalline. I don't remember any others. I'm not saying there weren't; only that I don't remember and I was hoping you would and could list them so those who would be so inclined can't claim it happened more than it actually did.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Insider ranks Bengals #2 receiving corps in the NFL - PhilHos - 08-28-2015, 09:50 AM