Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Insider ranks Bengals #2 receiving corps in the NFL
(08-28-2015, 09:50 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm not talking about high balls, because, yeah, there were. Heck, even the one dump off pass to Gio was too high. I'm talking about passes where he hung the receiver out to dry (meaning, the dude was liable to get his block knocked off). The one to Eifert was one, thoughit was pretty much on target and would've resluted in a TD or the ball at the goalline. I don't remember any others. I'm not saying there weren't; only that I don't remember and I was hoping you would and could list them so those who would be so inclined can't claim it happened more than it actually did.

Oh I was just talking about high balls in general. In theory, those are usually the kinds of passes that can get a receiver blown up. Whether there was a defender in position to kill the guy or not, Andy consistently throwing high is a concern for the fact that in the future there COULD be a guy there ready to punish them.

I'm not too worried about it unless it becomes consistent in more than just 1 random preseason game, but that was probably the most eye opening, negative thing about Andy's play from the other night.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Insider ranks Bengals #2 receiving corps in the NFL - djs7685 - 08-28-2015, 09:57 AM