Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life?
(02-09-2018, 11:19 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Except in playoffs and only in last several years. 

Which many coaches moved on from the earlier years that are carrying these 8 years of stats. Please note that Marvin has been here longer than 8 years and Zimmer may have been the x-factor in those years. 

If there is a reason Marvin held Ross out he should explain that he was not ready, or whatever. 

Remember last season, think it was PG that said he was going to sit players and play younger ones per lack of production by vets. 

Marvin came out next day and said he had misspoken and the vets would remain in. 

He needs to learn that today's NFL is won by mixing vets with solid young players still on rookie pay scale to make best team possible.

Especially when playing millions under the cap.

Great post, completely agree Go Cards.

Marv also needs to learn to play somewhat aggressive in the 2nd halves of games. Over the last 2 years we have been by
far the worst 2nd half team in the NFL Offensively. Too bad Marv is an old dog that i don't think can learn new tricks.

Hope i am wrong.

The one real hope i have is with Pollack, if he can get this O-line run blocking well. If we can run the ball the conservative
approach could work. We have the RB's already in place.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-09-2018, 02:39 PM