Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poland criminalizes accusing the country of complicity during the holocaust
(02-09-2018, 04:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's easy to act like it's not a big deal because it's really easy to not repeatedly and purposefully call someone by the wrong name.

I get that you dislike trans people, but it's not hard to resist the urge to purposefully call anybody by the wrong name. If you find yourself struggling to not consciously harass people, maybe you shouldn't have employees. 

I harass no one. I speak directly to everyone. I have minimal filter when it comes to things I deem as irrelevant nonsense. This pretending to be something you are not is irrelevant nonsense in my book. I have worked with transsexuals before, as vendors for us, outside of that I would not bring that nonsense to my business. If I did hire one it is because they kept their personal life private and came to work as a normal person. My employees can do whatever they wish in their private lives and if that means they want to wear a dress and sing it’s raining men then so be it:...

I do not dislike anyone. I just have an expectation for my employees. I am not here to be anyone’s counselor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poland criminalizes accusing the country of complicity during the holocaust - StLucieBengal - 02-09-2018, 05:34 PM