Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poland criminalizes accusing the country of complicity during the holocaust
(02-09-2018, 05:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you were on the hook for all lawsuits.  Do you think you might hunk twice before hiring potential at risk applicants?

I will say that I felt the same way you do before my name was on the door.

When I take a risk it’s a risk for every employee and their families as well as mine.   Lots of livelihoods are at stake when you take the risk.

Honestly...no.

I am responsible for the hirees.  It could be my job if I hired someone that sued the company.

But that's not even the point.  

We hire the best person.  We have some requirements...none of which are what name do you prefer, how do your dress and what do you do in your private life that is perfectly legal.

And, may I add, I am not worried that me or the owner will deliberately insult an employee because of our personal morals.

A an owner with multiple employees I would expect that you would feel the same.  You certainly wouldn't want any of your many employees to act in a way toward a customer or a fellow employee that would get you in trouble so you wouldn't act the way either simply because of a name/lifestyle.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poland criminalizes accusing the country of complicity during the holocaust - GMDino - 02-09-2018, 06:00 PM