Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denmark bans face veil: Incompatible with Danish values
(02-09-2018, 10:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Cool, keep arguing against a position I never took.  ThumbsUp

Okay, just so I make sure I get this right.

When I said this.....

(02-07-2018, 11:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No woman should be forced to wear a veil or burqua.

But at the same time there should never be a law against it.  It is the total opposit of the freedom our country stands for.

And you responded with this......

(02-07-2018, 11:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The women are forced to wear them.  I know, you'll claim it's a choice, just like it's a choice for a battered woman to remain with her husband.  When you're raised in a culture that demands female subjugation, counts women as less than men, forces women to obey their husband, punishes dissension with ostracism at best, physical punishment to death at worst and teaches that failure to follow these rules means eternal damnation, choosing the not follow these rules isn't really a choice.  You're quite the feminist though, well done!

You were 100% agreeing with me?

Also just so I am clear. Do you agree that there are some Muslim women who wear the burqua/hijab that are not doing it because of intimidation from men?

Sometimes it is difficult for me to understand why you would insult me for taking the same position as you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denmark bans face veil: Incompatible with Danish values - fredtoast - 02-12-2018, 03:35 PM