Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media being inappropriate when it comes to immigration
(02-12-2018, 06:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Such an angry elf.   Smirk

I was pointing out that your post equated "allegations" with actually breaking of the rules.

I am fully aware that if each and every immigrant does not follow the rules to your exact liking you want them out.

And if they DO follow all the rules and still are not citizens you want them out.

And that your lack of understanding of how the visa lottery and family reunification processes work has been displayed multiple times while the word "ignorance" is bandied about in posts directed at others.

I do not expect to change minds of those unwilling to think beyond what they already "know".

Rock On

Not my liking. USCIS handles this stuff. They are very deliberate and informative on what to do and how to do it..... only an idiot can not follow the step by step instructions.

No emotional argument can be made here..... he just screwed up the application then pissed off his ex and she filed a fraud allegation.

Lessons to learn from this .......

1. Don’t piss off the person petitioning for your visa/GC/etc
2. File your paperwork on time and when you have a Green Card don’t leave the country for now Han 1 year unless you file the N-470.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media being inappropriate when it comes to immigration - StLucieBengal - 02-12-2018, 09:58 PM