4 10.81%
Geno
89.19%
33 89.19%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Free Agency is Over (before it even began)
(02-13-2018, 12:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: That's the thing in all of this......history says they'll sign one, then dumpster dive FA again.  If they do something different, I'll applaud it.  However, I don't think my hands will be stinging from clapping. Mellow

And I have no problem with you complaining after it happened.  It just seems that some people love to squeal and mozn so much that they have to start before they have something to squeal and moan about.

Back in '05 our entire starting O-line was set to become free agents.  We were able to sign four of the five.  We made Willie and Levi the highest paid OT tandem in the league.

Also realize that the Bengals spent OVER the league salary cap in both '15 and '16.  So it isn't not like Mike is being ridiculous stingy.

I have been critical of Mike Brown's policy regarding free agency, and I will do the same if he is not more aggressive this year.  But I am going to wait and see what happens first.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free Agency is Over (before it even began) - fredtoast - 02-13-2018, 01:04 PM