Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$1.5t infrastructure plan to be announced today
(02-13-2018, 07:54 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I know he was just saying anything to his scared base to vote for him. I don't think during his campaign that he admitted to anyone that he was deliberately lying to them to get votes.
The right talk about Drumph's agenda.  His only agenda is to be king. Its the Repub's agenda. They put anything in front of him and he signs it. Drumph got the attention span of a five year old boy.

"We still voted him in, so we were warned "
Maybe you did.

Don't any of you Drumph voters feel like suckers that this con man played you?

I'm having no luck finding it, so I guess I can't assert it was real.  He was being interviewed by a black male on some news program during the campaign and he was asked if he would really carry out all the extreme things he said he would if elected and Trump said something to the tune of "Oh no, I'm just playing things up to get a reaction, when I'm elected I won't be so extreme" or something to that effect. There are videos available of the different ways Trump acts when he's being interviewed one on one for the cameras and when he's at a podium yelling what people want to hear and get riled up about.

It's surprisingly difficult to find a specific video of Trump lying/deceiving/breaking campaign promises these days.

Anyways, I didn't vote for Trump, but we as a people did.  We're all in this same boat, so it's a we thing unless I defect to Canada or drop dead. And Trump voters won't ever feel like they got the short end of the stick as long as they were convinced Trump not winning was going to lead to the end times.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: $1.5t infrastructure plan to be announced today - Nately120 - 02-13-2018, 01:38 PM