Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
Go in the bathroom, do your thing and get out.  If you are going in there to gawk at other people/other people's junk/sexually assault someone then you are doing it wrong, and you know you are doing it wrong, and no amount of "rules" are going to stop you from being a sexual deviant.  Geez, if people actually took nearly as much time and attention in public restrooms as you think then more people would actually bother to wash their hands.  People don't take the time to wash their hands but they're deeply involved in the biological makeup of everyone else in there?  That is what classifies as weird in my book.

Is it possible for me to start the "Just go in and piss" movement?

(02-14-2018, 11:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everyone is being respected.   Part of respecting everyone is to keep your own weird stuff at bay.

Eureka!  We just need to declare it weird to give this much of a toss about other people's lives and then you can keep your weirdness at bay and let other people be whomever the fudge they want to be as long as it doesn't actually hurt anyone (and I mean real hurt, not this bs societal breakdown people have attributed to damn near everything for the past 100 years).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - Nately120 - 02-14-2018, 12:04 PM