Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
(02-14-2018, 12:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ehh, I think republicans were a little too concerned catering to that segment of the population who are convinced they were going to lose their right to be offensive arse-hats and/or that their way of life was under attack.  The government is coming for your guns AND your right to make fun of people!

Do you know anyone who has lost his/her job after being "un PC?"  Is this really a thing?  Maybe I'm just a genius, but I've managed to be as big of an arse as I've wanted in the past 10 years and I've had nothing taken from me by the PC police.  Doesn't that seem like a pretty odd minority of people to care about so deeply?  People who are reasonably offensive and have had their liberties stripped from them by the government because of it?  Because that seems even smaller a demographic than gay/trans/etc...but that's who republicans were apparently worried about in the social sense in 2016.  Wacky.

The Chik Fil A guy, but I'm guessing he may have leaned left. LOL

Did the guy who said niggardly and the guy who said "chink in his armor" lose their jobs?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - michaelsean - 02-14-2018, 12:42 PM