Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
(02-14-2018, 01:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't think the people who complain about being "forced to be PC" have any idea what amount of persecution they are facing and what can be done about it.  The most logical thing I assume they are after is the right for them to say and do what they want without being fired from their jobs or otherwise held accountable for their actions.  That would require a government that is willing and able to dictate the actions of private employers and consumers.

You'd have to actually ask someone who feels like the Trump vote was a blow against the PC police.

OK gotcha.  I agree that the government has no business involving themselves.  If an employer demands you are "PC" in some area, then that's what you have to do.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - michaelsean - 02-14-2018, 01:06 PM