Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
(02-14-2018, 02:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fred tried this approach once and got destroyed. he list a whole lot of assaults and about 99.95 were males getting assaulted because they went into female bathrooms. I think 1 was of a male getting assaulted for using the men's room.

Now perhaps he was just terrible at research. What numbers do you have that shows most violence occurs when someone if forced to use the facility that matches their sex? As most he had showed violence occurred far more frequently when folks tried to use facilities opposite their sex.

I imagine that the first part about Fred is embellished, but it looks like I took anecdotal evidence and incorrectly assumed it was statistical. So I will take back my post since none of the surveys separate assaults into "while using X or Y bathroom". One survey noted that the only sexual assault that occurred was to a trans woman while she was in the mens room, so 1 out of 100 isn't statistically significant. 

It's dangerous for trans people to use the restroom in public due to discrimination, but I can't make any definitive claims on which bathroom is truly worse for them to use for their own safety purposes. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - BmorePat87 - 02-14-2018, 05:13 PM