Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
(02-14-2018, 05:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: I never understood that line of "reasoning".

A woman prefers to live as a man in dress and in lifestyle.

She goes into the men's room and does her business in the stall and exits the room.

How exactly is that "forcing their lifestyle on every else and children"?

A man prefers to live as a woman in dress and in lifestyle.

He goes into the ladies room and does his business in the stall and exist the room.

How exactly is that "forcing their lifestyle on every else and children"?

Quick answer: It's not.

Long answer:  It's not unless someone has such an innate fear of anything different that they wish to shield their offspring from anything but what THEY consider the proper way to live.

The ONLY people making a stink and "forcing their lifestyle on everyone else" are the paranoid folks who INSIST something bad will happen to the "normal people" by someone using the opposite bathroom in public.

It amazes and astounds me how human beings get so convinced that everything bad will happen to THEM because of something they don't understand when statistically it's more likely to never happen to ANYONE.

To me, the concern was having pedophiles claiming to be transgender in order to gain access to the women's room specifically.  I have no qualms or issue with the trans community.....live and let live I say.  However, I have two very young daughters, and a wife that works nights.  So, as you can imagine, there are several instances where I have to send them into a public restroom alone.  I have seen the argument "who sends young children into public restrooms left to their own devices", well......I do.  I often have no choice.  The family restroom has been a God send, but they are unfortunately not in every place you go.  Sure, I stand by the door (getting some odd looks....lol), and I always send them in together, but in an increasingly mad world, ya never know.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-14-2018, 05:51 PM