Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
(02-14-2018, 05:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: To me, the concern was having pedophiles claiming to be transgender in order to gain access to the women's room specifically.  I have no qualms or issue with the trans community.....live and let live I say.  However, I have two very young daughters, and a wife that works nights.  So, as you can imagine, there are several instances where I have to send them into a public restroom alone.  I have seen the argument "who sends young children into public restrooms left to their own devices", well......I do.  I often have no choice.  The family restroom has been a God send, but they are unfortunately not in every place you go.  Sure, I stand by the door (getting some odd looks....lol), and I always send them in together, but in an increasingly mad world, ya never know.

That would still be illegal under these laws and men who wants to assault children in the bathroom have been doing it for years. There haven't been any cases of trans people actually assaulting people due to these laws. Last I checked, no one in law enforcement in these jurisdictions have noted a problem because of this.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - BmorePat87 - 02-14-2018, 05:59 PM