Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
(02-14-2018, 05:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That would still be illegal under these laws and men who wants to assault children in the bathroom have been doing it for years. There haven't been any cases of trans people actually assaulting people due to these laws. Last I checked, no one in law enforcement in these jurisdictions have noted a problem because of this.

Right......it's not the trans people I would be concerned with.....and maybe it's just me being an overprotective father....but I felt it was a legit concern.  As I stated in my post above, I'm more concerned with government corruption than I am wedge issues (hence why you rarely see me post in this forum), I say piss where you wanna piss.....so long as all efforts at protecting children are exhausted.  The main point I was trying to make is that not everyone who was iffy on this legislation had a bigoted or religious agenda to push.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-14-2018, 06:04 PM