Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
(02-14-2018, 06:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Your religious beliefs are nothing more than mental delusions.  You believe in things that do not exist.

What are you doing to overcome your issues?

I remember the day I had my spiritual awakening.  One of my friends pointed out that my belief in god meant I couldn't laugh at the goth chicks who were casting spells and curses on each other without being a total hypocrite.  Personally, I find the social aspects of these acceptable beliefs versus unacceptable beliefs to be quite fascinating.  It's pretty interesting that we live in a society where belief in a magical Jewish carpenter is encouraged, while belief in Bigfoot is the fast-track to being ridiculed by people who believe in a magical Jewish carpenter and people who don't believe in a magical Jewish carpenter, alike.

As for this bathroom thing, it's yet another way something that makes people socially uncomfortable is label "dangerous" in order to vilify it.  You don't get as much support saying trans people in the "wrong" bathroom is weird as you do saying trans people in the "wrong" bathroom is dangerous...dangerous to girls and women.  Wait, do we care about girls and women being sexually assaulted now?  I can never keep track of how important that sort of thing is to the right-wing.

(02-14-2018, 07:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The original child rapist.

Right, at least the god we accept waited until Mary was 12 or so before he surprise knocked her up. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - Nately120 - 02-14-2018, 07:08 PM