Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
(02-14-2018, 07:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As for this bathroom thing, it's yet another way something that makes people socially uncomfortable is label "dangerous" in order to vilify it.  You don't get as much support saying trans people in the "wrong" bathroom is weird as you do saying trans people in the "wrong" bathroom is dangerous...dangerous to girls and women.  Wait, do we care about girls and women being sexually assaulted now?  I can never keep track of how important that sort of thing is to the right-wing.

I agree with your assertion that folks will label something as dangerous in order to vilify it simply because they disagree with  it. As one member in this thread has already done and the other poster did in the link to the thread I provided.

As I've always said: It comes down to "comfort" and which side to you support.

A) Do you support the notion that folks should be comfortable in knowing they are using facilities that only those of their sex can use.

B) Do you support the notion that folks should be able to use facilities opposite their sex so they can feel comfortable.

The "danger" is going to happen regardless, luckily we have laws against assault.

Personally, I don't care who uses the toilet beside me as long as they courtesy flush, but I'm not King.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - bfine32 - 02-14-2018, 07:18 PM