Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
(02-15-2018, 12:31 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If the bathrooms are open to anyone of any age (which they are) and they have kids, I don't see the problem. If they don't have kids, I'd question their intentions just as I would for anyone of any identity, religion, race, or orientation, and most people do when they see adults alone in places where you usually only go with children. 

I'm not sure why this is a question. Do you wonder this about anyone who creeps around kids?

They'd be there because they identify as someone that age.

How many parents are always with their kids if they go somewhere like an arcade or Chuck-E-Cheese and say "I'm going to the bathroom quick"?  Say it's a dad with a daughter and he's obviously not going into the bathroom.  She goes in, and there's a grown man who thinks he's a toddler and thinks it's ok to be naked.

Oooooooh, that's another thing: nobody has a problem when a baby is naked in public, so it would be ok for a grown man to be completely naked in public because he identifies as a toddler?

Messages In This Thread
RE: People Who Think Transgender People Should Use Bathroom of Identity - BFritz21 - 02-15-2018, 12:46 AM