4 10.81%
Geno
89.19%
33 89.19%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Free Agency is Over (before it even began)
(02-14-2018, 07:02 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Cutting two first round picks will create holes to fill Shaw stunk it up last year. In a passing league we need more then two solid guys specially when those two guys are some of the smallest guys on the field. William Jackson and Dennard are both solid but if you go into the year with those two and 3 or 4 scrubs behind them you are asking for trouble. If you cut Jones and DreK then we will need to replace them both in free agency or the draft.

We need a solid number 3.. we don't need 4 starters. We have a good guy in wj3 on a rookie contract anf need to take advantage of that. want and need are different. Well, I guess you could say we do need 52 all pro's to win the super bowl with this management, but that's a whole different story.. lol

Dre is not worth what he is getting paid, that is what it comes down to, and the sooner he is gone the better. I wouldnt say he is bad, just not worth his salary. At the very minimum they need to restructure his deal. Even though the bengals don't have the balls to do this -- i think they have leverage here.

I would rather get rid of Dre and keep Jones but Adam has shown to be a liabilityl and has overall character issues that shouldn't be acceptable, especially at his age... which is unfortunate.. not to mention his level of play has also declined, so I would be ok with moving on from both and replacing them. 

I agree with you that having the depth is ideal. we just have too much money and draft picks in that particular position group that could be/have been used in other areas...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free Agency is Over (before it even began) - TheUberHuber - 02-15-2018, 01:51 AM