Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idaho Senator Rants At Students Who Drove 300 Miles To Meet Him
(02-20-2018, 09:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, perhaps the Senator should have been a little more forthcoming.  After all, the Catholic Church does approve of the "rhythm method", as well as abstinence as ways of preventing pregnancy without offending the Church's doctrine.

Edit:  But, then again, this is the same Church that says people should only engage in intercourse for the sake of procreation..

Oh jebus...the rhythm method.

The wife and I used to teach marriage classes.  The ones a couple HAD to take before the church would marry them.  WE had to attend a class on the rhythm method.  I had insomnia the night before, we met in the church social hall kitchen where the nice, steady hum of the fridge and the "teacher" who had laryngitis and whispered the entire time put me straight to sleep!  LOL!

The couple we taught ranged from young, first time marriage to second marriages with kids of their own or step-kids.  Needless to say we didn't emphasize their sex lives at all.  We found away to tell them what we had to tell them without prying into what they were REALLY doing.

Anyway...sorry to go off topic in my own thread!  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idaho Senator Rants At Students Who Drove 300 Miles To Meet Him - GMDino - 02-20-2018, 10:17 PM