Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN producer to Student: Stick to the script
(02-23-2018, 01:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Out of curiosity, what's the main argument for CNN not being credible?

I can criticize their approach of having panels consist of partisan shills defending Trump and Democrats and the entertainment news approach to promoting headlines, but is there really anything "fake" about their news or is it just that it's center-left oriented that upsets people?

I trust Jake Tapper more than any journalist, the fact that he's on CNN doesn't change that for me. I've been a huge fan since his ABC days.

Used to, people said Fox News was partisan, ergo Fox News was less than credible. And Fox News enthusiasts said "We don't care! It might be true!" And that was all Fox News needed. From there forward, it was "Is Obama a terrorist? I don't know. Does Pelosi sacrifice babies? I don't know, maybe. Will Hillary come and take all your guns and turn your wife into a femi-Nazi? I don't know, these are just questions."

The expectation is that now that CNN is becoming more partisan, it's going to become as big of a partisan who-cares-about-facts shit show.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN producer to Student: Stick to the script - Benton - 02-23-2018, 01:26 PM