Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN producer to Student: Stick to the script
(03-01-2018, 03:31 AM)Dill Wrote: One of them has lost some credibility, hasn't he? Blame him for losing it, not me for pointing it out.

How did we go from "relevant facts wanting" in the case of one kid vs CNN to "these kids have NO credibility"? Credibility with respect to what, exactly, in this case?

Clearly reading is not a strong suit for you.  Miss the part of having no more credibility "above any other citizen".

Quote:Your comments on credibility implied that when "someone had to be lying," you favored the liar in this case.

I didn't favor anyone, again reading comprehension issues.  I said not long ago I would have believed CNN without hesitation.  Their credibility issues of late prevent me from doing that now.

Quote:Then you decided you were "correct" when the less credible party turned out to be truthful.

Again, reading comprehension fail.  I said someone was obviously lying, someone was.  This is why "discussing" anything with you or your two buddies is both futile and annoying, you deliberately argue points that weren't made or twist points that were.  This does not happen with Matt, Benton, 'Zona, Wyche or basically any other poster but you and your two buddies.  Sad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN producer to Student: Stick to the script - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-01-2018, 10:17 AM