Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Carson has HUD buy $30k table for office, demotes person who cited law & refused
(03-01-2018, 02:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sorta like the new furniture photos.

You mean when I phrased my post poorly and thanked you for clarifying it? definitely the same thing...

Quote:I suppose it depends on your use of the word "rank". The vast majority of Federal Employees are paid on a General Scale (GS). If she were reassigned and was not forced into a position at a lower GS level she was not demoted, as we consider it in the GS system. Nothing I read in the article states that she was demoted. The only mention of it is in commentary and this thread. But I'll work on that research.

Like I said, you can go to the HUD website and see the chain of command for the different departments yourself. She went from reporting directly to the Deputy Secretary and being a part of the order of succession to reporting to someone who reports to the Deputy Secretary and isn't on the order of succession. 

Probably would have been a far more prudent move than to continue to make baseless arguments for a few hours.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson has HUD buy $30k table for office, demotes person who cited law & r... - BmorePat87 - 03-01-2018, 06:20 PM