Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN producer to Student: Stick to the script
(03-01-2018, 11:11 PM)Dill Wrote: There is another, yet "sadder," way to frame this.

Hmm, I'm intrigued.  

Quote:I don't see Matt, Benton, Zona, Wyche or basically any other poster deliberately demean others or engage in nasty disputes in the numbers and with the frequency that you do--Dill, Dino, Fred, Lucy, Balls, Oncemore, and how many others I may have missed? 

I don't demean and belittle others, I demean and belittle you, Fred and GM.  

Quote:How strange to argue something must be wrong with Dill Dino and Fred, if you--and you alone--regularly cross them with trivialities like spelling smack, personal insults and demands for retraction of statements made not to you but to other posters.  

This is so laughably untrue as to be, well, laughable.

Quote:Remember this latest disagreement started when YOU addressed my post with the implication I was calling a heroic student a liar.

Yes, that's what I did in that post.   Mellow

Quote:And it ends the way our disputes usually do, with me patiently comparing what you actually said to what you claim you said or did not say, foregrounding the logical inconsistencies, occasionally raising the issue of civility.

Yes, that is exactly what happens.  I mean, you clearly always get the point being made and never misinterpret, deliberately or otherwise.  As this thread clearly illustrates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN producer to Student: Stick to the script - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-01-2018, 11:19 PM