Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump continues to back aluminum and steel tariffs despite Republican fears
(03-07-2018, 04:14 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I'm going to put this in a bit of a different "explanation"

Just because I support a politician DOSEN'T mean I support all their positions.  As a "liberal" (most describe me that way), I absolutely did not support AHCA (sorry fellow liberals, we could discuss this in another thread if you wish.)  My point is that....Some things are going to be partisan for sure, other things should be unanimous.  IMO AHCA and Trumps Tariffs should be regarded by both sides as bad policy.   If you're party is making bad decisions be vocal about It!  Even if you have to swallow a hard pill. 

I once had an officer while I was in the Navy who really made an impression on me.  I honestly don't know if this was his original quote or some one else's that he stole, but it stuck...."don't let me fall in love with my own plan".  The point is, listen to your subordinates, they often have a better view point.

This.

I don't "respect" someone who does the wrong thing, that I disagreed with, just because he did it anyway.   Smirk

And ia totally agree that if a leader doesn't listen to someone just because that person is "below" them they are not a good leader.

[Image: boss-leader-30457218.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump continues to back aluminum and steel tariffs despite Republican fears - GMDino - 03-07-2018, 08:21 AM