Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Über Driver Just Screwed Me!
Never have used Uber, but did drive a cab for about 8 years of my life . 
One nice bit of advice is to never pass out drunk in the back of a taxi unless you like paying for the grand tour of the city .
When people passed out drunk in my cab they always paid dearly for it. I'd take the long way then call the cops to collect payment.  Yeah ,sounds shitty, but drive a cab for a few years and you become cynical about drunks.. I let one guy get away with it once and I ended up paying for his nap. The next time he did it we took a trip to Cincinnati from Dayton and back then I parked in front of his house for an hour then called the cops to wake him up . They got him to the door and his wife hit him over the head with a cast iron skillet then the cops collected for my $150 fare for a 2 mile trip and a $20 tip for the cops..  True story. They didn't do anything to his wife except take the skillet away from her . 
The cop told me they love those kinds of calls.. There's absolutely no defense for passing out drunk in the back of a cab.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Über Driver Just Screwed Me! - BFritz21 - 03-02-2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Über Driver Just Screwed Me! - McC - 03-02-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Über Driver Just Screwed Me! - Benton - 03-03-2018, 11:24 PM
RE: Über Driver Just Screwed Me! - Au165 - 03-07-2018, 10:06 AM
RE: Über Driver Just Screwed Me! - grampahol - 03-12-2018, 09:59 AM