Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with?
(03-12-2018, 02:28 PM)McC Wrote: IMO, the only thing they've done wrong is waste their time on Tyrod.  And it's got nothing to do with my opinion of him per se.  I just hate the whole sit a rookie QB for a year policy.  Why waste a year of his career having him watch and then have him still have to learn by playing but now he's lost a year?

Draft him.  Play him.  Now, in his second year, he knows a lot more of what he's doing.  He's gonna have to sukk either way.  Have him suck as a rookie.  Why on earth does an 0-16 team need a place holder?

It's insurance moreso than that.  If the one you drafts busts, you're in trouble.  Taylor has his limitations, but is far better than anyone under center the last several years for the Browns.

Not all rookies suck out of the gate, and some are raw and need a little polish.  Some guys you put in too early, they turn the ball over too much or get themselves hurt and it diminishes their confidence.  I would ease the rookie in during garbage time, then let him take over down the stretch, unless your vet is lighting it up.  Then you have a good problem to have.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with? - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-12-2018, 04:20 PM