Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with?
(03-12-2018, 04:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: It's insurance moreso than that.  If the one you drafts busts, you're in trouble.  Taylor has his limitations, but is far better than anyone under center the last several years for the Browns.

Not all rookies suck out of the gate, and some are raw and need a little polish.  Some guys you put in too early, they turn the ball over too much or get themselves hurt and it diminishes their confidence.  I would ease the rookie in during garbage time, then let him take over down the stretch, unless your vet is lighting it up.  Then you have a good problem to have.

But it's an 0-16 team.  And if you don't play the rookie, you're just delaying the process of finding out what you have.  You're making him a rookie in his second year.  You find out if he's a bust a year later.  And what if Taylor does play well?  Now you have a QB controversy.

Anyway, I have full confidence in Hue's ability to screw it up.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with? - McC - 03-12-2018, 04:42 PM