Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preston Brown signs with the Bengals
(03-16-2018, 01:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I agree.  It does not seem like a guy this young, healthy, and productive would ever take a 1 year deal.

Maybe he just wanted to get a deal done and options are still open to do a longer term deal later.

What is great is he is in the fold before the Draft.

(03-16-2018, 01:46 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: This makes me worried that we might actually trade Burfict. I wouldn't want that to happen at all. If that happens then LB will become a need even with this signing. If we keep Burfict, then this is fantastic.

It is fantastic Brownshoe, they aren't trading Burfict man. That was complete BS with nothing behind it.

Scared you though as it did me understandably.

(03-16-2018, 01:46 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Gotta say I'm shocked (in a good way). I was advocating for him or Zach Brown before FA started but I thought once the Bengals traded for Glenn, re-signed Eifert and Huber, and picked up Baker, the cap would be gone for adding more FAs. Solid LB to pair with Burfict.

Same here, thought maybe Gerald Hodges as he was cut and can play SAM but this is much better, dude is a top LB in the NFL. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preston Brown signs with the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-16-2018, 01:54 PM