Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preston Brown signs with the Bengals
(03-16-2018, 01:50 PM)Takedown Wrote: That's what I keep looking back on... They must know that our safeties are weak. So should we assume maybe they make room for a Kenny Vacarro or dare I say 'Honey Badger'...(joking)...? Or maybe they try to move up and get Derwin James. Give up one of our 3rd's if he starts falling?

Vaccarro would be pretty damn spendy man but i didn't think they would of got a LB of Preston Brown's ability either.

Derwin i think it still out of the question as we would have to move up to around the 8th spot to grab him. He was in
play before but now it is more of a Ronnie Harrison type in the Draft. But Center is more likely at 21 now IMO.

Center in the first, S/LB in the 2nd, RT and TE in the 3rd is where i would go right now...

(03-16-2018, 01:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: How in the world could this be considered underwhelming?

Couldn't of found a better LB, i think ole Jakeypoo just doesn't know anything about Preston Brown. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preston Brown signs with the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-16-2018, 02:00 PM