Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preston Brown signs with the Bengals
(03-16-2018, 06:17 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I like his draft profile. I tried to compare his and Burfict. I had no clue that Burfict failed so badly at the combine

3 Cone Drill
6.98 secs
Broad Jump
116.0 inches
Vertical Jump
33.0 inches
40 Yard Dash
4.86 Secs
20 Yard Shuttle
4.26 secs
Bench Press
23.0 reps

STRENGTHS
Outstanding size. Physical tackler. Steps downhilll and attacks the run with the proper shoulder. Good eyes and instincts. Delivers some pop on contact and strikes with force. Experienced three-year starter. Good football intelligence -- makes the calls and lines up a defense

Some good stuff.

Man, sure will be cool to have a Linebacker besides Burfict come in and hit a RB and send them backwards for once.

He seems to be a natural leader as well who could really help out our young guys get better.

(03-16-2018, 06:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: ThumbsUp

Pretty awesome. Think we should really look to give this guy a long term contract.

(03-16-2018, 06:29 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Great add on. I would add that he is a better tackler too. 

Also, should be noted, Brown took a huge leap last year after taking a 10 pound reduction in diet by eating better. This is pretty awesome. 

Also, worth noting and TOOTING my own horn but my bench numbers are better than Burfit/Brown. TOOT TOOT. loool

Now my cones though...BOY, that'd be rough. 

Saw that about his diet on youtube. Looks like we got a top tier FA in their prime. Don't remember this happening.

We got Glenn, Preston and Baker all while they are still relatively young.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preston Brown signs with the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-16-2018, 07:03 PM