Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension
(03-19-2018, 10:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Not commenting on the timing and pension, but it seems the FBI itself recommended the firing.  

The FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility recommended that McCabe be fired after an internal report by the Justice Department’s inspector general accused the FBI veteran of misleading investigators looking into how FBI and Justice Department officials handled an array of matters connected to the 2016 presidential campaign, a source briefed on the recommendation told ABC News.

The first thing I thought of when I saw this thread is why wasn't this point mentioned in OP?  If the information detailed in the internal investigation is accurate, then McCabe was guilty of some very egregious and unethical conduct.  As for the gentleman losing his retirement, that is harsh.  I would think though, that our resident LEO critics would support such a firing, and him not receiving special treatment, if the accusations against him are true, as the FBI's own investigation found.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-19-2018, 12:12 PM