Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension
(03-19-2018, 03:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or, just spitballing here, or we could wait for the report, see what McCabe even did and why the firing was the only choice.  And why it was 26 hours before his retirement.

You know, "wait and see" as they say.

Welp, that's a wonderful opinion you have.  I tried.  Thanks.

You are not getting off the hook that easy, Dino.

I know how liberals think: Perhaps McCabe is lying or the FBI's OPR is--or both of them could be lying--or neither could be and there is a misconstrual of or missing piece of evidence or even an FBI mistake (after all, McCabe's case was separated from a larger investigation and expidited). So let's not rush to premature judgment.

But if you end all that "spitballing" and reduce choices to an either/or and a here and now, then it is clear that if you are not planting your flag with the Trump/Sessions/OPR--for whatever reason--then you certainly are planting your flag with McCabe. That is just logic. Once the field of options is reduced to two contradictory statements, then both cannot be true and both cannot be false. If you say no to one then you are necessarily saying yes to the other.

So enough with your third "we'll wait and see" option and refusing simple contradictories until you can better assess arguments, facts and players from both sides. 

I have seen you do this before and I am getting tired of it.  Stop

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension - Dill - 03-19-2018, 03:50 PM