Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension
(03-19-2018, 02:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No such statement is necessary as either one is true or the other.  I got immense enjoyment from the CNN thread in which I stated one or the other party was lying.  That statement of basic fact was lambasted as if I claimed some magical perception denied to others when in fact I was pointing out the obvious for the simple reason that it did not appear to be obvious to some.  This is the exact same type of scenario;

So, I'll reiterate, when you plant your flag with Team McCabe you are directly stating that the investigation conducted by the internal affairs team was corrupt. 

Surprised that you got so much joy from the other thread where you were proven wrong when you claimed CNN was the one lying.  Hope you enjoy this thread just as much.

What if the DOJ report was faulty.  then McCabe could be innocent and the internal affairs office of the FBI who recommended his firing based on the DOJ report could have been acting in good faith.

So instead of falling into the trap you did i.e. "Some one at the FBI has to be lying and corrupt"  I'll wait for the full story to come out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension - fredtoast - 03-19-2018, 06:57 PM