Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension
(03-20-2018, 11:36 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Quote:11.  In response you call me a liar before actually looking at my post, then when your factual error is revealed, you refute an argument that was never made.

Wait factual error? 
You refute an argument that I never made.  

I reposted your "CNN lacks credibility" post. You said I posted the wrong one. I did not. You made a reading error, not following the argument, and so stated something not factually true. Which you admit here, after tossing in a meaningless, feelgood claim you were correct about CNN :
(03-20-2018, 11:11 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Calling a lie a lie is not a personal attack.  The post in question was in there, for some reason though it was buried amongst irrelevancies.  I, correctly, claimed that CNN has lost credibility.  In no way did I state that one side or the other was correct.  Hence you are lying when you claim otherwise.  If you believe being called out on your lies to be personal then I suggest you stop lying.

My response:

(03-20-2018, 12:45 PM)Dill Wrote: Of course, the post is in there, buried among "irrelevancies" lol.   The issue is not whether you thought CNN lost credibility. I repeat, NO ONE ever said you did not say "CNN lost credibility for you." So no one is "claiming otherwise" and therefore lying, certainly not me, SINCE I JUST PROVED YOU SAID IT.  So in the quote above you are "calling out" a lie no one made.

The original claim was this, as restated in #55 above:  In short, your points were not simply to establish that "someone was lying"--which no one disputed or was interested in disputing--but to establish a likelihood of who was lying This appears to be what you re calling a "lie."

"Points" refers to all the chatter about massacre survivors and CNN credibility which cannot be explained if all you meant to do was claim "someone was lying."

Same argument, mutatis mutandis, applies to the accusation you accuse Dino of.  You throw out an either x/or y and accuse someone of calling one side a liar.  Claim you are not taking sides yourself.

So you wade into two different threads dealing with two different topics accusing two different posters of accusing others of lying. When your method is challenged, your challenger is a "liar" too.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread