Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension
(03-21-2018, 01:13 AM)Dill Wrote: I reposted your "CNN lacks credibility" post. You said I posted the wrong one. I did not. You made a reading error, not following the argument, and so stated something not factually true. Which you admit here, after tossing in a meaningless, feelgood claim you were correct about CNN :

My response:

Yeah, I missed it in the myriad of other pointless crap.  I admitted this, deal with it.

Quote:The original claim was this, as restated in #55 above:  In short, your points were not simply to establish that "someone was lying"--which no one disputed or was interested in disputing--but to establish a likelihood of who was lying This appears to be what you re calling a "lie."

Incorrect.  I made the point that CNN would have been automatically believed in the past, now not so much.  This basic point continues to elude you.

Quote:"Points" refers to all the chatter about massacre survivors and CNN credibility which cannot be explained if all you meant to do was claim "someone was lying."

Uh, yeah.

Quote:Same argument, mutatis mutandis, applies to the accusation you accuse Dino of.  You throw out an either x/or y and accuse someone of calling one side a liar.  Claim you are not taking sides yourself.

If you claim I am taking sides then, by definition you admit GM is doing the same.  You can't have it both ways.

Quote:So you wade into two different threads dealing with two different topics accusing two different posters of accusing others of lying. When your method is challenged, your challenger is a "liar" too.  

The only liar I accused of lying is you.  As you are clearly a liar I am very comfortable with the label I have applied to yo.

Messages In This Thread