Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension
(03-21-2018, 07:09 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Do I understand this correctly. Sessions, on orders from Drumph fired McCabe based on a report by the Inspector General? Nobody has seen this "report" yet except the IG, Sessions and maybe Drumph. Is this correct? Will this "report" be made public? Is it based on fact?

Nah, I'm not sure you understand correctly. It appears you are getting your "news" from biased sources such as this Message Board. Everything I've seen and read (regardless what commentary biased sources try to add) states that McCabe was fired by the AG following recommendations from both the Justice Department's inspector general and the FBI office that handles discipline (non-political indites). The White House has continually said that they left the firing to the discretion of the AG. But folks don't like Trump so you will get false assertions and you can find no better example than the title of this thread.

Reports are that McCabe "lacked candor" (read withheld information) while under oath. Will we ever see the report? I have no idea why we should, but hopefully, we see a full report and findings of the Mueller investigation.

On a side note: Dill and SSF, get a room.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension - bfine32 - 03-21-2018, 11:28 AM