Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange Garbage fires McCabe 2 days before he retires to mess w his pension
(03-21-2018, 09:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dill Wrote: I guess you do respond--by simply repeating the claim under question.

So you are saying it cannot be that

1) McCabe is guilty AND

2) the process of firing him was also corrupt?

That is simply NOT an empirical possibility, both/and, because. . . .?

This is the second time you've included words in a "quote" of mine that I did not type.
  I would kindly remind you that this is a violation of the CoC for this board.  As I know you are fond of running to the mods when you feel the CoC has been violated I expect you to promptly report yourself to them for disciplinary action.

So you think I'm responsible for your recent suspension, not your own behavior?
The mods warn you repeatedly, but you keep violating, and mocking, the CoC. You publicly brag of your resort to personal attack and publicly affirm you have no real goal in engaging three forum members other than that, leaving the mods no choice. You cannot stop yourself even now. I don't have to do anything. 

And fine if you complain to the mods that I have placed my words in a quote of yours. Flag the post right now. If you can't show me where that happened, you certainly can't show them.

Back to the question I posed:  You say that EITHER McCabe is guilty OR the process by which he was fired is corrupt.

It cannot be that BOTH that McCabe is guilty AND the process by which he was fired is corrupt because . . . ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread