Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden would of beat David Dennison Ass!
(03-21-2018, 08:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's amazing the number of liberals that threaten to do physical harm to POTUS. Is there any record of anyone of note wanting to do physical harm to Obama

I somehow feel so inclinded to answer, but everything I come up with is blabbering. Still. What Biden said was wrong and is to be condemned. Firing back with equal words, like Trump did, takes away the moral highground though.

Overall, I find it a moot point to call one side out for being more violent than the other. Idiots are everywhere, and violence threats are nothing typical for just the left, five minutes on the Breitbart boards alone proves that to me. Which is why I feel making this point is a bit cheap (as is bringing up Breitbart).

As for Obama. I say again, threatening violence, even jokingly, is wrong. It's just, Trump says a lot of defamatory, insulting, pejorative things, Obama, for all disagreement there might be, did not. It's hard to compare the reaction to the two, since the two were such different personas. 

Last but least, I feel the thread is a bit in bad taste, as it seems like celebrating Joe Biden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden would of beat David Dennison Ass! - hollodero - 03-22-2018, 09:46 AM